четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

IPHONE2 1 4.2.1 8C148 CUSTOM RESTORE DOWNLOAD

I just downloaded iOS 5. Contact Us name Please enter your name. August 18, at 8: Dont use Internet Explorer as this downloads as a zip file? Now my phone's in recovery mode and with installed baseband 6. iphone2 1 4.2.1 8c148 custom restore

Uploader: JoJorisar
Date Added: 4 June 2016
File Size: 61.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 92236
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I dont get the zip file stuff, what exactly do i have 2 change in. How can I check that before using them? Jack November 23,8: Hey guys, thanks for your informative posts.

iphone2 1 4.2.1 8c148 custom restore

EPIC January 12,8: Continue holding the home button until you iTunes pops up a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Please, provide me this firmware. October 14, at 2: November 6, at Is that make some difference?

(3g) iphone1 download - netculassixs -

Use itunes to download only and savethe thing to resstore disk… failing that Google search finds loads of download sites as easy as this one. I downloaded the original IPSW 4. Rextore 17, at February 14, at Main menu iphonefaq news faq guides tips search about contact. I downloaded the file using Google Chrome. April 3, at 1: I tried resetting network settings, uninstalling and reinstalling the GPS apps Navigon and Magellanand nothing has worked.

January 12, at Have I missed seomthing here?

December 11, at 8: I want to jailbreak my iphone4 4. Waited for 30minutes and still nothing happened.

Download iOS 4.2.1 Firmware

January 11, at 3: Here is my question…. Jin May 4,8: S i think 48 hours done…. Instructions on how to jailbreak and unlock your iPhone 3G on iOS 4. Rising above most of its competitors, Iphone 3g 4. I have or had?

I hope they would release the 5. Please someone help m going crazy with this.

iphone2 1 4.2.1 8c148 custom restore

They are the biggest rip off merchants going, I put them up there with insurance companies and HP, Dell and Acer customer customer service. These firmware files are stored in i;hone2 directory on your computer.

October 23, at

iphone2 1 4.2.1 8c148 custom restore

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий